20% OFF Code: AXETRUTH

Limited AxeTruth CUT THROUGH THE BS CBD oil at Cannalujah!
Call Cannalujah at 951-766-9331 to order yours today!

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Legal Shield

Hey folks, I work for legal shield. if you want to sign up click the link, watch the video first. If you have any questions you know what to do, you will see it on my website. I advise you to sign up in case something happens, because you won’t pay thousands of dollars on lawyer fees.

You have a chance to save thousands in case something happens, instead of paying thousands. I would go with the sign up, and. You get identity protection, which protects your social security number, bank accounts, bank cards, credit cards etc. If you sign up for it that is, which why wouldn’t you?

You have access to 24/7 legal advice, doesn’t matter if its 8pm, 11pm, 2am etc. If you ever need a legal question answered, or need to talk to a lawyer. Because of something that just happened, a lawyer will contact you in 4hrs or less. With the legal shield app, so again. Why wouldn’t you want to sign up?.

Also, legal shield protects your small or medium business, if you have one. And they protect your employees automatically, so I ask again. Why would you not sign up?.

https://ls-info.com/res/9656/187495?source=web

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.